Notice of Job Opening
Date: June 19, 2019
Pay Range: Depending on Qualifications
- Delivers materials, supplies, and personnel to job site.
- Operates dump, flat-bed truck, or other small motorized equipment to haul and unload asphalt, pipes, rock gravel, and dirt to job site.
- Participates in street construction and maintenance.
- Clears out storm drains.
- Lays forms for pouring cement driveways and sidewalks.
- Operates power-driven and hand tools in packing asphalt.
- Operates pneumatic tools in repairing utility cut-ins.
- Assists in painting lines, directional signs, curbs and lane crossing.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to lift objects of 50-100 pounds.
- Some experience in construction work including the operation of medium-sized motorized equipment.
- Class B CDL driver's license or ability to obtain within 6 months.
General Online Application
If you have any additional questions please email or call Human Resources +706 883 2062, firstname.lastname@example.org