Troup County Crime Stoppers is a non-profit organization operated by a Board of Directors made up of citizens with a wide variety of backgrounds, but like you, they share one thing in common: they want to live in a community that's as safe and secure as possible. That's why they're donating their time and effort in the fight against crime.( Approved Rewards )
How Does Crime Stoppers Work?
Troup County Crime Stoppers provides a way for you to report a crime without ever giving your name and with no caller-I.D. Trained operators answer the tips line (1-706-812-1000) 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, taking completely anonymous tips on any criminal activity. (If you witness a crime in progress, you should call 911).
How Can I Give a Tip?
If you have any information about a crime that's been committed…..
* Call the Crime Stoppers Tip Line….706-812-1000
* Your information will be taken in strictest confidence. Anonymity is protected and you never have to give your name.
* You will be given a code number. This should be kept to yourself in order to remain anonymous.
* Codes approved for a reward will be published in the LaGrange Daily News, displayed on television Channel 19 and here on the City of LaGrange Crime Stoppers web page. They will also be published in the Troup County News, the Nixle web page (www.nixle.com) and on Facebook. They are updated once a month after the monthly board meeting held the first Thursday of each month. You may also call the tip line to find out the status of the investigation of your tip. Approved Rewards
* Tips that lead to the arrest of suspects, as well as the recovery of stolen property and drugs are eligible for cash rewards which are paid to tipsters on an anonymous basis.
* If your code is approved, call the Tip Line and they will give you instructions for picking up your reward. You will not have to give your name.
Troup County Crime Stoppers...We don't want your name, just your information that can help solve a crime!
How Is Crime Stoppers Funded?
Troup County Crime Stoppers are a non-profit charitable organization funded entirely by donations. The members of the Board of Directors are all volunteers. The trained operator and meeting location are provided by our local law enforcement agencies. If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation, please mail it to:
Troup County Crime Stoppers
P. O. Box 3542
LaGrange, GA 30241