Notice of Job Posting
Date of Posting: September 13, 2021
Job Title: PSA
Cut off Date: Until Filled
Pay Range: Depending on Qualifications
- Set up and utilize equipment to televise sewer system, both new and existing to ensure compliance with department standards.
- Utilize Jet/Vac equipment to clean and maintain lines.
- Install new and replacement taps and installs and repair sewer mains.
- Help inspect sanitary sewer, collection system, and manholes for offset joints, bad inverts, missing steps, etc
- Assist in corrective and preventative maintenance of equipment and collection system.
- Assists with flow meter installation, illicit discharge detection, stream walking, monitoring and various watershed protection functions.
- One year experience in related construction field; or any combination of experience, education and training which provides the required knowledge and skills.
- Obtain Class B with tanker and air brake endorsements within six months of hire.
- Must be available for 24 hour on call and overtime.
- Must be in good physical condition and able to work outside in inclement weather and conditions..
- High School Diploma or GED
General Online Application
If you have any additional questions please email or call Human Resources: +1 706 883 2037, firstname.lastname@example.org